Now that school is back in session, saving time is a priority for everyone.
There’s nothing better than having delicious, healthy meals ready for the whole family to enjoy in half an hour.
Here is a week’s worth of some of my family’s favorite 30-minute (or less) dinner ideas.
- 20 Minute Garlic Beef and Broccoli Lo Mein via The Recipe Critic
2. Lemon Asparagus Chicken Pasta via Delish
5. Grilled Clams in Foil via SkinnyTaste
6. Smoky Tex Mex Sloppy Joes via Fake Ginger
7. Bucatini with Sausage & Kale via Taste of Home
What are some of your family’s go to dinner recipes? Leave a comment and let us know!