Now that school is back in session, saving time is a priority for everyone.
There’s nothing better than having delicious, healthy meals ready for the whole family to enjoy in half an hour.
Here is a week’s worth of some of my family’s favorite 30-minute (or less) dinner ideas.
- 20 Minute Garlic Beef and Broccoli Lo Mein via The Recipe Critic
2. Lemon Asparagus Chicken Pasta via Delish
3. Shrimp Tacos with Creamy Slaw via Well Plated
4 Chipotle Chicken Fajitas via Country Living
5. Grilled Clams in Foil via SkinnyTaste
6. Smoky Tex Mex Sloppy Joes via Fake Ginger
7. Bucatini with Sausage & Kale via Taste of Home
What are some of your family’s go to dinner recipes? Leave a comment and let us know!