The day is finally here! We have all been waiting for Phase 2, so that we can enjoy a meal at our favorite local restaurants!
Local eateries have been preparing and setting up new outdoor seating to follow NYS guidelines, here’s what you need to know:
1. You must wear a mask unless you are seated at your table (i.e: going to the bathroom)
2. All tables must be a minimum of 6 feet apart.- If a communal table is used, patrons must be seated 6 feet apart.
3. Restaurant employees must wear face masks and gloves.
4. Maximum of 10 people per party and only one party seated at each table.
5. Menus must be sanitized between each party, if disposable menus are not used.
6. Silverware must be pre-packaged or pre-rolled by employees wearing masks and gloves.
7. Condiments will be served in single-use disposable packets or in reusable containers that are sanitized frequently.
8. Reservations may be needed as seating will be limited.
We can’t wait to visit some of our favorite local restaurants and support our local community!
We hope that you stay safe, follow the guidelines and be patient with our local eateries, as they too will be following a new norm, in order to serve you safely and as best they can!
Let us know which restaurant you can’t wait to visit!
For additional information regarding Phase 2 click HERE.